What is CIBIL Marketplace and How Does it Work?
- CIBIL marketplace is a very easy, simple and concise platform that enables you to compare and choose the products and plans.
- You will be able to get offers that will be customized around your credit score.
- You will be able to get access to a variety of offers floated by various participating financial institutions and banks from anywhere at anytime.
In order to avail offers through CIBIL Marketplace you need to do the following –
- You need to have your CIBIL score card that should not be older than 2 months. There will be a numeric value /NA/NH/No Hit.
- You also need to have a Control Number. This is a 9-digit number that is present at the right side top of the CIBIL report.
- It is also important for you to give accurate income details while you buy your CIBIL TransUnion Score and also the CIR. Giving away accurate information will enable you to get offers as per your eligibility. Any incorrect information will lead to inappropriate offers and your application may also be rejected by the lender when the verification takes place.
- The very first thing that you need to do if you wish to apply for a loan with CIBIL marketplace is that you need to visit the CIBIL Marketplace website.
- You will be asked to fill two information, firstly you CIBIL Credit Score that should not be older than two months and secondly your Control Number.
- Once through with this, you should now enter the marketplace. When you enter the marketplace you will notice different type of loans and number of lenders who are willing to offer you loans in each section. As of now only “Credit Card” section would be visible as only this section is operational. In coming times you will be able to see different kind of loans in different sections once the marketplace gets extended to other loans. In this step you ought to click on the loan that is required by you.
- Once you click on the section of your choice you will be able to view a list of lenders individually with information like interest rates, charges, fees, tentative credit limit etc. Click on “Apply” and a small box will take you to the place where you can instantly apply for your loan.