Easy Ways to Buy or Sell a Mortgaged Property in India
- Check the locality before you buy a property. It should have an easy accessibility to public transport system, shops and hospitals.
- Check the credibility of the seller and ensure that the property title is clear.
- Find out the reasons why the seller wants to sell the property. These days job change is a compelling reason for people to move out of a city and therefore decide to sell a property.
- While selling a property it is advisable to check the background of the buyer.
- Sellers have to ensure that they get the due sale proceeds on the day of registration of the property itself.
- The importance of filing important documents and related papers in proper order cannot be adequately emphasised.
- Last, but not the least take care of the tax returns and pay capital gains tax wherever applicable.