Good Investment Options for 2013
Earning money alone doesn’t solve your purpose. It is important for you to invest your earnings in a way that they churn out capital gains. In future these capital gains would lead to further growth and thus giving you the desired standard of living, security, safety and peace of mind.
Best Investment Options for You
Investment Options in Equity
But as investing in equity is considered to be a long term investment, you may opt for staying invested in your stocks for the year and may look forward for more systematic investments in equity. Long term perspective for equity seems bullish but predicting its performance for the year is one thing that cannot be done as of now.
Mutual Funds Investment for 2013
- ICICI Pru Balance Fund
- ICICI Prudence Fund
- HDFC Balanced Fund
- ICICI Pru E and D Volatility ADV
- HDFC Prudence Fund
- DSP-BR Balanced Fund
- Reliance RSF-Balanced Fund
- Tata Balanced Fund
- FT India Balanced Fund
- Can Robeco Balanced Fund
- HDFC MidCap Opportunities Fund
- Birla Sunlife MNC Fund
- SBI Magnum Emerging Busi Fund
- IDFC Premier Equity – A
- ICICI Pru Discovery Fund
- IDFC Sterling Equity Fund
Investment in Debt Funds
If we talk about the interest rates then it goes without saying that they are at its peak as of now. So, if investing in debt is what you have been planning for then now is the apt time. Banks and financial institutions have come out with attractive rates ranging from 9.25 percent to 10 percent for a span of 1 – 5 years. This is the best time to lock your money in Fixed deposits because these rates may come down eventually during the year.
Following are some of the fixed deposit schemes that you may take into consideration while you opt for investing in debt funds.
- Indian Bank – Variable Deposit Scheme
- Indian Bank IB Swarnanidhi Scheme
- SBH Double ka Meetha Fixed Deposit Scheme
- ICICI Dream Retirement Plan
- ICICI Dream Eductaion Plan Fixed Deposit Scheme
- Indian Bank recurring Deposit with Life Insurance Cover
- J&K Super Earner Deposits Scheme
- J&K Bank Recurring Plus Account
- Vijaya Bank – V Vaibhav Plan
- Bank of Baroda – Yatha Shakti Jama Yojna Fixed Deposit Scheme
Investment in Gold
Contributed By: Megha Sharma
Megha Sharma works as a guest lecturer in Delhi. She holds an MBA & Doctorate from the UPTU. With extensive knowledge and experience in various financial products, she also works as a consultant in banking & finance domains wherein she offers advice to her clients in managing personal finance.