Best Credit Cards In India
Overview of credit and credit card:-
Essential features of a credit card:-
- Interest rate
- Grace period
- Monthly installment limit
- Usage limit and conditions
- Life style – Membership for clubs, entry for VIP lounges
- Travel – Air tickets and fuel
- Shopping – shopping facilities with discounts
- Corporate cards – discounts in air travel and hotel stays for business
- Visa value plus cards – cash back on medical expenses, retail purchases etc
- Easy credit card – minimum documentation to purchase this card
- Trust chemists credit card – purchase of medical products in a chain of retail pharmaceuticals
- All time money back up is available and this can prove crucial at times when a person’s life is at risk.
- Money can be easily and immediately accessed during urgency.
- Cards can certify a person’s stand in debts and this certification can help gain loans for basic necessities.
- Be sure to read all terms and conditions twice before purchasing a credit card.
- Remember credit is fine if used for a necessity and not comfort.
- A person should stay updated with debts and expenses using credit cards are to be calculative.
- The monthly installments should clear as much credit as possible to avoid paying higher interest rates. Using grace period is always helpful than staying in credit for a long period.